Thursday, October 25, 2007

These Days - Powderfinger

"This life well it's slipping right through my hands.. these days turned out nothing like I had planned.."

good news
i received a very good news on my mobile while i was having dinner yesterday. dian texted me to inform me that she is pregnant!! i am so happy for both her and her hubby! it's the news i have been waiting for! so from wiyah & me, CONGRATULATIONS!! looks like it's going to be a december baby! *wink*

bummer
john informed me that Blink 182 will only make their way to brissy 13th September. i am very disappointed that i will not be able to make it to their concert seeing that i will be back in Singapore by then. i am really bummed about that cos i was looking forward to go to their concert really badly! and i am still bummed about losing my Swatch watch. *sigh*

i've been walking around looking for fresh daisies but don't seem to be able to find them. i want some fresh flowers for the home and of course i want my favourite flower. i used to see them around alot, but not lately. whatever happen to them daisies?

it's friday and i can't believe how fast time fly. the weekend is finally here.. no plans so far except to catch up on work. im close to being broke anyway so i better not go out.

No comments: