Sunday, April 01, 2007

I Want To Hold Your Hand - Beatles

"And when I touch you I feel happy inside.. It’s such a feeling that my love.. I can’t hide, I can’t hide, I can’t hide.."

Honest criticism is hard to take, particularly from a relative, a friend, an acquaintance. Or a stranger

to colour or not to colour..that's the question. have been contemplating for a while if i should colour my hair. i coloured my hair auburn on my last birthday. thinking if i should do it again this year. and if i colour, what colour should i get? i love auburn but i want something different this time round. should i get a reddish shade? or maybe something brownish? but then again, i miss my original colour. am afraid if i colour my hair i will regret it. i regret cutting my long hair and now i can't wait for it to grow. so what should i do now? i think i will sleep on it. again.

No comments: